Week 10

 It's week 10 now, and I've gotten into a really good routine for my college life. With soccer being over, I am going to the gym every day, and I'm playing a lot of basketball with my friends. Other than that, everything else has been the same, with my classes starting to pick up with more work. I got assigned my final project for an engineering class, and we are taking over a month to complete it. I think we should be able to get it done within a week, but thanks for giving all that time. As for my other classes, I know I have a final exam for math and a final presentation in my business class. I will have to do a bunch of studying for these classes.

One thing that was highlighted this week was the cage. For some reason, they were making the best food. I think my friends and I went 3-4 times this week, and it hit every single time. I'm a big fan of the flatbread pizza they have there; I even got two of them one night they were so good. The other places are really good as well. My second option is the chicken place they have, and I usually get a grilled chicken sandwich with tots. My last option would have to be the knockoff chip. It's decent, but I would rather just go to Chipotle. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 9

Week 8