Week 11

As soon as i think soccer is over,  Coach texts me, "You should really come to practice tonight". I was thrilled because I had been trying to play with the first team. Once I get to practice the coach greets me and says thanks for coming. I start off practicing very strong because when I play with better competition, I rise to that level. I am playing with perfection. I swear I only messed up a few times during the drills and I was finishing all my shots on goal. This was so good for me because it will help me decide what I want to do next year. I was leaning more towards returning home, but now I want to wait it out a little longer and think it over. I think that is the smart choice.

Some even better news is I got to travel with the first team to the NCAA National tournament. I was super excited to travel with the team. We had a 4-hour bus ride to the stadium, which was alright. The seats were so uncomfortable but it was over before I knew it. We get to the stadium for practice the day before the game. We were only able to practice for an hour because those are the NCAA rules. After the practice, we went back to the hotel.  The next day we went bowling before the game which gave us something to do but i think it was a bad idea because we were all joking around and not being serious and getting ready for the game. A few hours pass, and here comes game time. Once the game started I could already tell they were better than us. We ended up losing the game 3-1, and everybody was really mad which I totally get.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 9

Week 8