Week 9

    So last week my Girlfriend came to visit me and I was super excited because I hadn't seen her since I left for college. She flew in on Friday morning and I had to pick her up at 8 a.m. which was pretty early for me because I had to get up before 7, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, I had class that day so I could really hang out with her until after 1 p.m., but after that, I showed her around the campus and we got some lunch from the cage. After that, I had practice from 6-9 or something like that. After practice, we went out to Fat Rosie and got some very good Mexican food and then we walked around Downtown Naperville for a little bit before going back to my dorm.

    The next day we slept in and we decided that we should go to Chicago and see what going on over there because we don't get to go to the city often. We ended up going to the city with my friend and his girlfriend and we drove there and had to pay for overpriced parking. We should have taken the train which I think would have been a lot more fun and cheaper. Once we got there we saw the bean under construction and right next to it was the Palestine Protest. There had to be over one thousand people in this protest and it was so wild. They were very loud and there were flares going off and police everywhere so we wanted to get away from that. Besides that experience, we walked around for a while, got some Chick-fil-A, and went to the world's largest Starbucks. This was easily the highlight of the trip because it so so cool, ginormous, and even had bars inside with multiple levels. My girlfriend ended up leaving the next morning but I had a great weekend with her and appreciated her coming to visit me.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 8