Week 8

 Week 8 of college and I finally have gotten into a good rhythm with school and soccer. Last week my mom and grandparents came to visit me from Ohio and we had a great time. We went out to dinner in downtown Naperville and I might have had the best mac and cheese ever. I forgot the place's name but I will take my girlfriend out there when she comes to visit this weekend. I haven't seen her for a few months, so I'm sure we will also have a great time. 

The friendships I've created are becoming stronger, which is good because I was kinda nervous about leaving my old friends behind. Most of my friends are on the soccer team but I'm slowly making friends outside of the team so I don't think I have anything to worry about. However, soccer hasn't gotten any better. I'm still on the reserve team but I've been getting more and more minutes each game and I'm scoring a decent amount. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 9